From: mlists at arhont.com (Konstantin Gavrilenko)
Subject: Wireless ISPs

there is a russian saying:
"If the party gets that mad, cranch the last gurkin"

For a less paranoid of you, who still believe that wep is secure enough
solution. We maintain a complimentary site for our book on wireless
hacking, that has a categorised collection of tools for wireless
penetration testing, http://www.wi-foo.com/index-3.html

cheers,
kos

--