From: jimmy.kuijpers at swift.com (KUIJPERS Jimmy)
Subject: leaking

Why a "cryptographically-secure way of generating new email" ??

I will just use a clean installation of an e-mail client and configure it with a freshly created e-mail account. (not a free one,
but from my ISP so I know it won't be targeted by spam senders already).

Then in that e-mail account I will open the e-mail message and "render the html", letting the sender know my e-mail address exists.

I see no reason whatsoever why I should generate the e-mail address in a cryptographic manner... .whatever that may mean (since when
do we create an email address via a "cryptographically-secure" way and what is the relevance?

There is no way for the sender of the mail to know whether or not my created e-mail address is part of the FD list or not since they
are not disclosed, if that's your concern.

Sorry if I'm totally missing the obvious or something, but I don't understand your point.

Regards,
Jimmy