From: geggam692000 at yahoo.com (D B)
Subject: Wireless ISPs

--- Mister Coffee <live4java@...rmcenter.net> wrote:

> Dan, as a couple of people (myself included) have
> pointed out, you're dealing with two separate issues
> here.  Three, actually.
>
> First: Secure transactions through a web interface
> Second: Cleartext replies to said transactions
> including sensitive data.
> Third: Inherent insecurity on the Wireless leg of
> these transactions.

this will be the last i post on the thread because as
u pointed out its degrading

when is the IT community going to realise the simple
fact offering a service over an integrated network
takes EVERYONE assuming responsibility for their own
segments

ill use an analagy of a bucket brigade putting out a
barnfire

what happens if one guy goes on a smoke break ?

it all breaks

same goes for the internet

i see so many debates / discussion drop to petty "its
their fault" or "their responsibility"

how about stepping up to the plate and forcing others
to do the same

as to the part of me worrying about legal issues when
i email the customers .... i am at a very liberating
period in life

nothing to lose but freedom and its debatable i have
that .. i do live in the US

besides life is boring without raising a lil hell

Dan Becker