From: andrews at mis-cds.com (Andrew Simmons)
Subject: Worm of the worm?

Roberto Navarro - TusProfesionales.es wrote:

> I have detected some scans lookin' for the 5554 port (sasser's ftpd).
>
> Does somebody know anything about a new worm, exploiting its
> vulnerabilty?

Dabber worm :
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/05/14/dabber_worm/

The worm of the worm - all we need now are the feature film and the
novelisation.

>                         Roberto a.k.a. Logan

cheers

\a

--
Andrew Simmons
Penetration Tester | Security Consultant

bleurgh

The information contained in this message or any of its attachments may be privileged and confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of this
communications is strictly prohibited.   The views expressed in this e-mail
are those of the individual and not necessarily of MIS Corporate Defence Solutions Ltd.  Any prices quoted are only valid if followed up by a formal written quote.  If you have received this transmission in error, please contact our Security Manager on +44 (01622) 723410.

This email is intended for the recipient only and contains confidential information, some or all of which may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, save, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email or any information contained within it. Please notify the sender by return and delete it from your computer. Thank you.