From: sforrest at hsdwdc.com (Scott Forrest)
Subject: New therad: sasser, costs, support etcalltogether

Irregardless of blame in relation to Point #1, the matter is moot.
If not for the "holes" in all Software there would be a lot less need
for IT staff and network support - namely us. I applaud their attempts
to get it right and am thrilled that they don't. Their mistakes provide
more jobs than Bush tax cuts ever have or will. :)

Scott Forrest
IT Manager
Hobbs, Straus, Dean & Walker, LLP
2120 L St. NW - Suite 700
Washington, D.C. 20037
202.822.8282 ext.326
sforrest@...wdc.com
"Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious."
"Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible."
"Those who would trade liberty for security deserve neither." - Benjamin
Franklin