From: blsonne at rogers.com (Byron L. Sonne)
Subject: mod_ssl ssl_util_uuencode_binary potential
 problem

>This email is copyrighted confidential information.
>It cannot be used in vulnerability databases, especially in CAN,
>securityfocus, to name a few.

Umm... if you're disclosing something in a public forum, which you have,
then the information is no longer confidential ;)
I'd make sure I had a severability clause in there as well so that
if/when the confidentiality gets blown it does not render the whole
disclaimer void. Furthermore, you didn't say who holds the copyright,
though I would imagine that would be you.

Sorry, just feeling pedantic today.

Regards,
Byron

--

For Good, return Good. For Evil, return Justice.