From: troelsbay at troelsbay.dk (Troels Bay)
Subject: I Got Hacked. Now What Do I Do?

[warning, rather offtopic]

No I really didn't, I'm not a windows-user. I escaped from that
nightmare some months ago, and getting fonder and fonder of it every
day. One day I happened to surf some pretty nasty sites, and then I
found out how easy it is to compromise a windows-computer remotely. Toy
with ones friends and for a time it was good and we laughed as we
sniffed for passwords on the local LAN and then occasionally shut each
other computers down and sent messages through windows-messenger
service thing... all things enabled by default. But then one day I came
to think, that this could be done by anyone, not just my friends and
for fun, but for real. That kindda scared me, but I wasn't up to linux
og bsd, coz I'm just too newbie for that, so I went for the easiest
*nix distribution available MacOSX panther. And then an entirely
different world began... now I play a lot with darwin (osx's opensource
coresystem, that looks a lot like freebsd on the outside).

I guess that was my story of getting rid of windows. I'm not quite sure
how I come to write all that, but hey, now I've already written it, I'm
gonna post it as well. :)