From: dufresne at winternet.com (Ron DuFresne)
Subject: C# Web application security scanner

the harry potter and lord of the rings movies must have blinded many here
to trolls and flamebait.

On Thu, 20 May 2004 securityguru@...thlink.net wrote:

> I want to start my own web application security company using open source code so I don't have to pay for it. That way I can get everyone else to do my work for me and make lots of money

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart
	***testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!***

OK, so you're a Ph.D.  Just don't touch anything.