From: smenard at nbnet.nb.ca (Steve Menard)
Subject: Fwd: Notification

Collin wrote:
> I have to say this is the best attempt at baiting the use ive seen.
> Even I'm tempted to open it, and I don't even have a job...just kidding!
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>     *From: *"Mfrd" <mfrd@...itudex.com>
>     *Date: *May 24, 2004 4:43:45 PM CDT
>     *To: *"Full-disclosure" <full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com>
>     *Subject: [Full-Disclosure] Notification
>     *

Thanks
I didn't get the attachment in the first email.
now I know to get by my upstream...
it's gotta be forwarded once before execution
[I've jst got to unencoded it ;-)   ;-)

otherwise I know that my darned upstream providers are still ripping
attachments off of emails.

something like brightmail if I remember the few that made it through
with descriptive email errors.

steve