From: kedves at attglobal.net (Jean-Marie Monnier)
Subject: defamatory joe job attack by botnet

I can only second Charles' and Isi's statements.... I sent a mail
earlier this morning to the list, and it was bounced back to me by
different engines. I made my case worse by  underlining the fact that
the body of the messages sent under my sp**fed identity were either
advertising P*RN   sites, or were plain SP*M for any kind of products..
the full and correct spelling of P*RN and SP*M  triggered also some
sites to reject straight away my message ;-).  Life is not easy, and it
seems we ain't seen anything yet... oh well...:-)

Jean-Marie Monnier

Charles Richmond a ?crit: