From: rodrigo at intellicomp.cl (Rodrigo Gutierrez)
Subject: Re: Cisco's stolen code

The thread started because someone asked about how to obtain the stolen
cisco code, I see several options to answers that question, the most usual
would be "yes, I have it lets talk" the other "Since the question is stupid
and I don't have it, I will ignore his posting", what it seems a bit boring
to read is "no I don't have it, I'm a whitehat, if i had the code i wouldn't
give it to you anyways because of copyright laws and so and so" or "yeah I
would get myself a grey hat cuz is more cool", I think there is several list
to discuss copyright issues and of course tons of information in Google I
would personally recommend EFF's website.    I would kindly ask the devoted
Information Security Lawyers if it's really necessary to discuss this issues
in full disclosure?, and our mail list administrator if its liable to create
a side list to discuss this law issues without bugging all the people, in
addition I would like to comment that not all the list members are in the
United States and I would guess that a big part of them don't give a tiny
rats ass about what the copyright laws in the U.S are.

Regards

Rodrigo Gutierrez.-