From: Ian.Latter at mq.edu.au (Ian Latter)
Subject: PCAP and LP

Hello Ali,

   According to the FAQ, this doesn't look entirely possible;

        [...]
        4.10 Replaying Client Traffic to a Server

        A common question on the tcpreplay-users list is how
        does one replay the client side of a connection back to
        a server. Unfortunately, tcpreplay doesn't support this
        right now. The major problem concerns syncing up TCP
        Seq/Ack numbers which will be different. ICMP also
        often contains IP header information which would need
        to be adjusted. About the only thing that could be easy
        to do is UDP, which isn't usually requested.
        [...]

        From; http://tcpreplay.sourceforge.net/FAQ.html

  I've had one other suggestion, and that is contacting the author
of "chaosreader" (with greenback or source);

  http://users.tpg.com.au/bdgcvb/chaosreader.html

's'cool ... I'll fish the web a little more and see what comes out ... if
nothing comes out, and I can't make a quick contribution to
chaosreader, then I'll probably change the target host to acquire
the asset via another protocol (http/smtp/etc).

Thanks all.