From: mr.bill.bilano at email.server.unix.bill.bilano.biz (Billy B. Bilano)
Subject: Possible First Crypto Virus Definitely Discovered!

Oliver! Hello!

SSL is the same port as HTTPS ? OMFG then we have a bigger problem than I
ever imagined!! HOLY SMOKES! I am going to block port 443 right now and I
urge ALL of you to do the same before this gets out of control!

Also, Oliver, I am sure I am telling you something you don't know, but you
have a bunch of crypto code that is more then likely a virus at the end of
your message! In fact, you are so infected, that it seems the crypto code is
longer then the entire message you sent! This is probably how it spreads! I
saw a couple of other people on this thing already that had this same
symptom.

Good luck, everybody! I hope we can cleanse our systems of this 443 virus!

--------
Mr. Billy B. Bilano, MSCE, CCNA
<http://www.bilano.biz/>
Expert Sysadmin Since 2003!
'C:\WINDOWS, C:\WINDOWS\GO, C:\PC\CRAWL'  -- RMS