From: ben at lanwest.com.au (Benjamin Meade)
Subject: Re: Internet explorer 6 execution of arbitrary
 code (An analysis of the 180 Solutions Trojan)

Gadi Evron wrote:

> As this is FD, I feel like answering.
> I'm your brother's cousin's uncle's ex-room mate. (I hope I got the
> SpaceBalls quote right).

Is anybody else feeling a little deja vu? Read: morning_wood before he cleaned
up his act. Lets just hope the Gadi grows up as well.

> Besides, FD is open for any discussion or anything else. Like you can
> send your flames, I can send whatever I want.

Gadi, I refer you to the charter (you did read the charter, right?), under the
section titled Acceptable Content:

"Any information pertaining to vulnerabilities is acceptable, for instance
announcement and discussion thereof, exploit techniques and code, related tools
and papers, and other useful information. Gratuitous advertisement, product
placement, or self-promotion is forbidden. Disagreements, flames, arguments, and
off-topic discussion should be taken off-list wherever possible."

Come back when you have something to say.

--
Benjamin Meade
System Administrator