From: chows at ozemail.com.au (Gregh)
Subject: Possible First Crypto Virus Definitely Discovered!

I think the original OP just didn't know how to spell some words correctly.
I believe he actually meant to refer to a "krypto virus" which is one that
affects the Superman factor meaning that those of us who are supposed to
know it all and do it all, 24 hours a day without rest or even a shit, would
start to finally lose that veneer of invulnerability!

(Stranger from a strange I.T, Planet. Jumps firewalls in a single bound!
Faster than a 3.4ghz CPU! Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! Oh
no, wait - it's chicken bloody little again!)