From: nick at virus-l.demon.co.uk (Nick FitzGerald)
Subject: tvm.exe / poll each.exe / blehdefyreal toolbar

Aaron Gee-Clough <lists@...lef.net> wrote:

> > Next time you want to help, try S'ing TFU and letting folk who know
> > what they are doing have a go, eh?
>
> Okay, then what's your suggestion for the original poster?

"Don't listen to choppers like 'petard'".

I thought that was rather clear from my previous post.

Should I have used smaller words for you?

Less facetiously, knowing a filename or two and a URL or two that his
browser is being directed to are insufficient for reliable diagnosis in
this case.

Unfortunately, in this case the necessary information is quite likely
unavailable to the OP and what is available to him may be difficult to
easily get.  As a result I Emailed him directly asking for some
specific infoirmation.  If he replies I'll have a better idea where to
head next based on that reply.

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald