From: Marek.Isalski at smuht.nwest.nhs.uk (Marek Isalski)
Subject: Possible First Crypto Virus Definitely
	Discovered!

>> I've been in IT for many years and I am now IT
>> Director here at
>> the bank... I would think that I would know what "ssl" would be. I don't
>> think this worm has anything to do with whatever "ssl" is. Does
>> anybody even
>> still use ssl? That's probably why the hackers chose it.
>is this flaim bait ?

I can't log into my bank account -- it says (let me copy and paste this for you)

Error connecting to https://www.bbb-bank.com
Connection refused

They're not a very big bank and would not have been able to afford CISSP and other information security people.  I think they have been CRYPTOVIRUSd because they didn't have the cryptanalytical skills to defend themselves!  At least Mr Bilano firewalled his bank so they are safe.

I bet all my money that was in the account has been taken by the evil hackers! :-( :-( :-(