From: chromazine at sbcglobal.net (Steve Kudlak)
Subject: Do people really use such dumb filtering as to look at single words
 in text

That is not a good idea. I usually just lurk here and hope
something comes down the pike that has interesting content.
I rarely send email out to answer general questions, but the
browser thing is a good general question. The whole question
about what  browser to use, what general policies to use when
investigating things is a good thing. So it is kind of silly that if
one sticks one "bad word" in something something gets bounced.
This makes the whole thing seem hardly worth it. Much real
information hasn't come down the pike, just a lot of  mailbox
clutter, some of it interesting enough to be redeeming. Oh well/....
maybe bugtraq is better.

Have Fun,
Sends Steve