From: research at bugtraq.org (Bugtraq Security Systems)
Subject: RE: The official Bugtraq Security "Drew Copley
 is a prick" poll

Ok gorilla boy,

Sorry drew. You're making about as much sense as a 10 year old schoolyard
bully frontin' e-gangsta. "Ultraviolence bla bla" pffft. Poser. Let's get
a few things straight:

1) You aren't very good at what you do. Not only do you personally suck,
your company is fairly average at best.

2) Hiring someone from japan to do your hard hitting for you is something
best left to baseball teams. (hi Yuji! ;pPppP)

Allthough we've always been mildly amused by scene/industry wannabees like
yourself, hiding behind the relative "skill" of those who surround them,
we believe you're a bit of a joke.

Finding bugs is not hard. Exploiting bugs is not hard. And you and the rest
of eEye are not experts at either. You're what we like to refer to as
billboard bughunters. Publicity. And pathetic publicity at that, as the
only company in the market with money, Microsoft, is pissed at you.

Shut the fuck up.

Love,
Team Bugtraq Security

PS: current poll results indicate that yes, you are indeed a fucking
prick.