From: 1 at malware.com (http-equiv@...ite.com)
Subject: The 3 D's: Demo for the Dullards and Dunces

It's always interesting that the people with the most
polluted .sig's get everything wrong.

First off sparky, the email addresses are not forged and the
intro you have kindly provided me is not what I "said" as much
as you make it appear.

Now allow me to drill the following into your thick CISSP skull:

Take the following little link:

http://www.malware.com/punk.html

copy and paste it into either of the following:

http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10308
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10023

construct an authoritative looking email from your favorite
vendor and fire it off to your buddy.  Then with a bit of luck,
he'll fall for the trap and if you does, you can giggle yourself
silly.

<!--

Yeah, yeah, maybe so, but he's not a pussy who hides his
identity behind
his forged email address.

You got something to contribute, contribute.  Otherwise
STFU 'kay?

=;^)

--
Gregory A. Gilliss, CISSP                              E-mail:
greg@...liss.com

--
http://www.malware.com