From: Pascal.Zoutendijk at tbwa.nl (Pascal Zoutendijk)
Subject: Betr.: Re: Fix for IE ADODB.Stream
	vulnerability is out

what you should be getting (assuming the patch does work) is something like the
following:

line: 3
char: 3
Error: Access is denied
Code: 0

etc...

dunno why it doesn't work on some systems though.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Pascal Zoutendijk
TBWA \ ICT Services
Prof W.H. Keesomlaan 8
1183 DJ  Amstelveen, the Netherlands
Tel: +31205715300
Fax:+31205715639
>>> William Warren <hescominsoon@...anuelcomputerconsulting.com> 02-07-04 22:24

i have a athlon xp 2000+ not a slow system.  I am running ie6 sp1
all patched up..for this test..my mzin browser is mozilla
obviously mozilla is immune to this one..:)

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"