From: mvp at joeware.net (joe)
Subject: IE Web Browser: "Sitting Duck"

Couple of things.

1. The conversation you are referring to was a conversation about issues
with core base components that necessitated a complete redesign. You kept
bringing up items that were NOT core base components - they were UI
components. IE being one of them. The very fact that you have a choice to
use a different browser should help you understand that. Try to use a
different ACL system on Windows NT based systems and tell me how that goes.

2. Re: Cert's bluntness. You post the sixth option of six posted options
like this is the only thing they said. Had they not offered this as one
option it would have been an oversight on their part .

3. I don't know why you find this stunning. You tend to find more press
complaining about MS than other. MS is fun to complain about, easy target.
And, as mentioned previously, being the most popular, good for attracting
attention to your server/newspaper/station when you mention them. I.E. They
make good news.

  joe