From: research at bugtraq.org (Bugtraq Security Systems)
Subject: The "Drew Copley is a prick" Poll update [Time
 to Grow Up]

Hi Thomas!

Nice! We're glad to see all those lonely nights watching Matlock were time
well spent. The fact that you'd even consider legal action over being
called a prick tells us alot. So let us go out on a limb here and state
that you too are indeed a fucking prick. There. We said it. Is that the
very fabric of society we hear crumbling right there?

Thomas. You're a moron. And you know it. Deep down you realise you lack
what it takes in every aspect of your professional life. That's why you
keep on buying into those self motivational courses that tell you to
"approach business with the sunny side up!" and make you get colonics to
align your chakra. You're a fraud and an imposter, and you have no place
in security. Is it our place to inform you of these facts? Fuck yes it
is.

We're sick of of the likes of you and the army of pedantic clueless pricks
you represent. The sooner you go back to designing websites for your
next of kin, the better.

Have a great weekend and leave "Making the Inetrnet(sic) a Secure Place of
Business" to someone with half a clue. You dyslexic fuck.

Love,
Team Bugtraq Security