From: guninski at guninski.com (Georgi Guninski)
Subject: (IE/SCOB) Switching Software Because of Bugs: Some Facts About Software and Security bugs

drew,

one should be carefull when quoting product usage numbers.
our SED (Social Engineering Department) advised us you may get a monetary
analogy.
our NAND (Numeric Analyziz and Numerology Department) was kind enough to do
unbreakable research and came with the following:

[1]
http://www.faculty.fairfield.edu/faculty/hodgson/Courses/so11/stratification/income&wealth.htm

[1] studies the "wealth" product usage of users on the hardware called
America.

according to product usage, users may be divided into 2 groups

A. users using the "living (tm)(r)(inc)" product.
B. users using the "wealthy living (tm)(r)(inc)" product

according to [1] A are about 80% and B are about 20% of all users on above
said hardware.

NAND deducted the following facts:

1. (A) are much more frequently exploited than (B)
2. (B) uses about 84.314% of the system resources of the hardware America.

NAND told us that if the hardware Earth is examined, higher numbers will be
obtained.

Hope NAND helped you get the big picture.

--
NAND