From: gshively at pivx.com (Geoff Shively)
Subject: Gmail Information Disclosure Vulnerability

Full disclosure... True. Nobody is taking issue with the content, just the timing.

10 days is an unreal expectation. Though 10 days may feel like a long time to you sir, it whizez by inside of a growth company such as Google.

This type of disclosure is where the motivation for OIS comes from. I am not saying I agree with the OIS 'partner' agendas or their execution- though there is some genuine interest in setting basic guidelines based on industry experiance, not regulating research or its biproducts (imho not gunna happen). So where is the middle ground as it applies to research.

Cheers,
Geoff Shively
Chief Scientist, Founder
PivX Solutions, Inc.