From: boggles at hush.com (Boggles)
Subject: New Boggles Poll.

Boggles believes that everyone should be given fair hearing.

"pardon?"
<insert canned laughter reserved for Theo here>

Boggles sad that not all Boggles posts allowed to FD.
Email Boggles if you would like the Posts that Mr(s) Moderator (will
you marry me?) won't approve (Boggles not say that FD is Moderated, just
Boggles FD is moderated.

"All" FD-posters "are created" un moderated "but some are more"
un-moderated "than others".

Boggles will resort to Altervative methods if Boggles must. (may involve
Pole dancing, Wiccan chanting, appealing to the Priory of Sion or similar)

So Boggles decided on a new poll:
If you believe the following statement is true, please email Boggles

Statement:  "System Outage isn't a Prick"

Be sure to strcpy(msg->subject,"I beeleeve in a thang called luuuurve");
in your e-vote.

Poll Rules: If you are in anyway directly or indirectly linked with System
Outage you can't vote. (Inderect is defined as: "anyone who knows System
Outage exist's" [albeit in his little "I kant join duts they dun gimmah
penceel" manner.)

Boggles hope to be second successful e-vote on FD

Boggles remind everyone that BSS' vote on friend Drew Copley is still
going: drewpoll@...traq.org is the email address.

Boggles expects to publish the results for Boggles' poll within 24 hours,
 Boggles will be using three-one-three-three-seven custom counter for
votes:

struct system_outage_vote {
unsigned vote_count:1;
}so_vote;

Boggles see no problem, hear no problem.

- --
Boggles Funniest Quotes:

"The Power of Intelligence"
  ++ iDefense.
  ++ [ Boggles wonder if this explain the power outage.]
  (see shiftee, I said I could use iDefense quote!)