From: daniel_clemens at autism.birmingham-infragard.org (daniel uriah clemens)
Subject: What about M$ in the shell: race

Josh,

This is no way a shaming email,but hopefully a playful question in hopes
to find out what might be miscommunicated as a reader on multiple security
mailing lists.

>snip from your website>

I think the research over the past couple days proves that M$ just isn't
cutting it these days with their security response to vulnerabilities.
Wasn't it just the other day whn Bill Gates said that they have 1000's of
consultants ready to patch systems and it STILL takes them weeks to patch
a simple hole. I understand that M$ has to deal with the underlying OS but
with that many people shouldn't they turn patches out a little faster?
I mean, come on.. I worked with the Mozilla guys and was REALLY impressed
with the turn-around on the patch. It's wasn't real elaborate to correct
the issue but it was done in a matter of hours.

The shell: issue is all over Full-disclosure and slashdot but I have yet
to see a public response from M$ on the issue.

I hope this helps Mozilla gain some market share because it's where
browsing and security models should move in the future in my opinion-