From: wk at c4i.org (William Knowles)
Subject: Erasing a hard disk easily

What computer person doesn't know a few friends that are gun owners?
I know we're always looking for new targets, box up the drives and
bring them to the Defcon shoot. :)

http://www.23.org/~chs/gallery/defconx/shoot/pict2205f.jpeg

Cheers!

William Knowles
wk@....org

"Communications without intelligence is noise;  Intelligence
without communications is irrelevant." Gen Alfred. M. Gray, USMC
C4I.org - Computer Security, & Intelligence - http://www.c4i.org