From: b.griffin at cqu.edu.au (Brad Griffin)
Subject: New Attack on Secure Browsing (fwd)

 Please forgive me for my tone, but this is just plain puerile, ridiculous and profoundly FUD mongering! It's a favicon for the gods sakes!

Granted there will be a minority of people who may be misled by a fake padlock in some convoluted phishing scam. However, can someone explain exactly what needs to be fully disclosed about this non-issue please?

Oh, how about using an favicon of a Police cap. That'll really fukkem!