From: g0bb13s at yahoo.com (g0bb13s)
Subject: Re: My name is g0bb13s, HOBBLE, HOBBLES LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!!! LOOK AT ME!!!

Gobble, gobble.

Laugh, kids, come on.

Gobble, gobble.

I am so funny and cute. Look how crazy this is!

Gobble.

No. That does not work anymore.

Here is me with a pink Dr. Seuss hat.

Here is me sticking french fries up my nose.

Do you like me now?

My ego is as big as the world.

I am an expert painter^I am a master of math^I taught
Einstine a few things^I am an incredible musician and
have a band. I can sing^I can wear things on my
nipples.

Look, world, I am a SECURITY EXPERT.

I am too smart for stoopid titles^I just say I am a
security expert^No one will notice.

For my next show I will gurgle some paint.

I will wear a clown suit at Defcon. And a dress.

I will pretend to be a toad.

Will that make me popular?

I live with mommy and daddy and use my cash from using
scripts to sell out for the MAN to buy glue. Nobody
will notice I am only a script kiddy who never finds
security holes and only leeches off of other people's
work.

Here is me on IRC:

bugtrack:
03:16 <bugtrack> y0,y0
03:45 <j0nes> wassup dork
03:45 <bugtrack> *bugtrack makes cute fart sound*
04:00 <j0nes> did you say something?
04:00 <bugtrack> can I help you with your math
homework again? I will be your friend.
04:30 <j0nes> Shove off, dork. Last time you did my
algebra I got a C. Come wash my car in a bikini so I
can have my friends laugh.

HELP ME HELP ME I HAVE NEVER REALLY FOUND A SECURITY
HOLE.

EVERYONE THINKS I HAVE.

PLEASE HELP ME FIND A SECURITY HOLE.

NO ONE IS PAYING ATTENTION TO ME ANYMORE.

I WILL DO ASCII ART.

Please help g0bb13s find a security hole.

YOU ARE ME. I AM NOT ME!!!! YOU HEAR!!!!

Burp, burp. Burop. Burop.

Poo.

I see myself in everyone else because I can not see
myself at all$$$I cannot see myself in myself because
my ego is full of slurry!!!You are g0bb13s!!YOU ARE
THE LOSR, NOT ME. YOU ARE THE SELL OUT. YOU ARE THE
FAKE SECURITY EXPERT. YOU ARE SKINNY AND HAVE LONG
HAIR AND WORK FOR THE MAN.

I hate you. I hate myself.

Hug me. Love me. Pet me.

My mommy and daddy do not love me enough. Sure they
went to all of my piano recitals. Sure they dressed me
like a pretty boy and showed me off. OKAY! I AM
ADDICTED TO PRAISE. I WANT YOU TO BE LIKE MY MOMMY AND
DADDY WHO SAY I AM THE BEST BOY IN THE WHOLE WIDE
WORLD.

Say it.

G0BBL3S IS THE BEST SECURITY EXPERT IN THE WHOLE WIDE
WORLD.

SAY IT.

POST, POST, post, post, post, post, post, bullshit,
crap, slurry, dog sh1t, look at me!, look at me now!,
I can put a fish bowl on my head!

If I act obnoxious enough no one will challenge my
credentials. If I am loud enough and make enough smoke
and mirrors and praise script kiddies enough they will
think I am a REAL hacker. Just like I always wanted to
be. I AM A GOD AMONG MALADJUSTED MALE TEENAGERS THAT
CAN NOT GET A DATE.

Because I tell them exactly the lie they want to hear.

LOOK, LOOK, HERE IS ME STICKING A PENCIL IN MY EYE!!!
HERE IS ME HACKING MY EMPLOYER!! HERE IS ME EATING THE
BRAIN FROM THE PENCIL I STUCK THROUGH MY EYE INTO MY
BRAIN!!! HERE IS ME TAKING A PEN AND STICKING IT INTO
MY STOMACH WHILE SCREAMING, "I AM THE BEST SECURITY
EXPERT IN THE WORLD". HERE IS ME DECAPITATING MY MOM
AND PISSING DOWN HER NECK! HERE IS ME HIDING IN A TINY
LITTLE HOLE AWAY FROM THOSE AWFUL, MEAN BOSSES OF
MINE.

My name is Mr. Gobbles. I send people trojans and hack
their systems so I can impress little boys.

Get it? Fobbles. Gobbles.

WELL, MAYBE SO, MAYBE NOT. THE MAN DOES NOT PAY
ENOUGH.

WHO IS WATCHING ME?

DO THEY WANT TO ... DO THEY WANT TO...

Now, I will pretend someone else wrote this, just so
everyone knows that I AM THE HACKER.

I AM THE ULTIMATE SCRIPT KIDDY.

I AM THE ONE MAN BULLSHIT MACHINE. I HAVE HACKED YOUR
BRAINS. WHOA. I AM THE ONE. I SEE THE MATRIX.