From: full-disclosure at home.nl (Full-Disclosure)
Subject: IE

Guys guys girls,

Please im trying to hack, test, read, be 'up to date' & learn from the
full-disclosure-lists. Not learning or be teached economics, politics,
religion, ethics or beliefs, ( then ill go to MS ;-)
With all due respect to all, please keep this topic for a yahoo
forum/chat somewhere for those interested.

Please,
has some one some nice info on some nice code?

Rgds
Daxomatic