From: lathama at yahoo.com (Andrew Latham)
Subject: IE now on-topic

On topic now.....

What would be the defining parts of a black hat for a sys/net/etc admin to
understand.

1. Boredom - more brains than hobbies
2. Needs
- burstable bandwidth - downloads
- knowledge
- bragin rights
3. Challenges
4. Other

Please expand on these so we can classify what it is that makes a blackhat
other than M$ and or FUD.

=====