From: greyhatthe2nd at yahoo.com (John Dowling)
Subject: A Popup! In Mozilla!

James,

That's a natural workaround to allow the site to
continue to generate impressions of popups they sell.
This <div> tag allows a 'chromeless window' to appear
at z-index 3, floating above the normal browser
window.  As this image is a capture from a winXP box
with default color scheme, this trick does not appear
tricky  at all on other systems.

What does suck, however, about this method of delivery
(besides getting an ad at all) is that one must hope
that there is a legitimate 'close'(hide) method
somewhere within the <div>, else we are left with the
'popup'.

People like myself, that already have blocked the site
serving the content (using HOSTS) are, well, hosed.

/jd

Show full headers :  From: James Woodcock
<spamtrap2@...tarnet.com.au>  [+]  [ ]