From: greyhatthe2nd at yahoo.com (John Dowling)
Subject: A Popup! In Mozilla!

I disagree.

Initially, the image used in that popup actually comes
from a different server, but that's trivial.  What I
see as a bigger issue is that blocking the image from
the server leaves the user with an empty div block
covering the page, and blocking the site serving the
div content could essentially render the div
'uncloseable'.  Of course, this is more along the
lines of browseability, and does not seem to have any
very obvious security implications above and beyond
what can be served via a page without the annoying