From: measl at mfn.org (J.A. Terranson)
Subject: [OT] Middle East (was Re: IE)

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004, Rafel Ivgi, The-Insider wrote:

> You stupid man, how can you say that?!
> You know how it is to live in Israel?

I don't give a sh!t what it's like to live in Israel.  You don't like the
violence, then either work to stop it, or move.

> To go up on a bus hoping not to be bombed. Hoping every day that your
> sister, mother and father will not be bombed by terrorists. Living in
> fear knowing today when you will eat in that restaurant you may not go
> back home ?!

I know *exactly* what that's like now.  And it's because we support your
little country's killing regime that I am the recipient of that knowledge.
Because we have been stupid enough to stick our noses into your (and the
palestinians) dirty little war, we have become combatants, and by
extension, targets.  So now I too have to worry about the very same things
you do.

> to pay for your university high payments and high taxes
> because all of the country's cash is going for security.

I've got news for you Rafel: I have OUTRAGEOUSLY high taxes (48%) too.
Also because of <drum roll> "all of the country's cash is going for
security"!

> I hate people who talk when they know nothing. Come live in Israel for 6
> month, lets see who is right, who is the murderer, lets see if you will
> even survive. Even my math tutor was murdered at a bombing, my sister
> got away by 2 minutes...you CANT IMAGINE how it is.

I don't want to live in Israel for 6 months, and I could care less how
awful it is: your two countries have decided to kill each other off - so
go do it.  But leave me out of it.  You want to die?  Do it on your own.
Don't demand that I pay for your weapons.  And while we're on that topic,
since I DO pay for your frigging weapons, you have ZERO right to
bitch that YOUR taxes are too high!  So, should we just raise the US
taxes a little more, to ease your burden?  What gives you the right
to demand that I lower YOUR taxes?

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@....org
0xBD4A95BF

  "...justice is a duty towards those whom you love and those whom you do
  not.  And people's rights will not be harmed if the opponent speaks out
  about them."      Osama Bin Laden
	- - -

  "There aught to be limits to freedom!"    George Bush
	- - -

Which one scares you more?