From: b.griffin at cqu.edu.au (Brad Griffin)
Subject: OFF TOPIC: antisemitic troll

 I love a good us and them flame war.

Get with the f*ucking picture fools. History shows that almost every
country/society/culture has attempted to, or succeeded in destroying
another culture at various times in the past.

The British committed Genocide on Tasmanian aborigines less than 200
years ago. Indonesians tried to wipe out the East Timorese. That's just
two recent examples. Here we have someone talking about 3000 year old
history in 2004! What the fuck relevance does ancient history have to do
with the systematic destruction of another culture/society today? Sweet
fuck all your honour. If you are intent on using 3000 year old history
to make your point, you'd best start condemning the Spaniards to Hell
because they wiped out a number of South American societies not too long
ago too!

Face facts, the Israeli govt is slowly but surely destroying a society
with full backing of U.S. govt. The society being destroyed is fighting
back.

It doesn't matter *who* is at fault in the end because both sides are
killing children. Both should be condemned for that action.