From: dopacki at adotout.com (Dennis Opacki)
Subject: Question for DNS pros

Paul,

Public-facing .Com and .Net zone authority could be derived in-part from
the appropriate TLD zone files:

http://www.verisign.com/nds/naming/tld/

The .Org TLD zone file is available through PIR:

http://www.pir.org/registrars/zone_file_access

As Bennett described, though, this won't necessarily provide a complete
picture.

-Dennis