From: research at bugtraq.org (Bugtraq Security Systems)
Subject: Cry For help

Dear list,

This is nonsense. As clearly stated on the defcon.org website, admission
to defcon costs 80 US dollars. This does not include bus fare.

However, as Bugtraq Security Systems is no longer a non-profit
organisation, and we have indeed fared quite well helping both the MPAA
and the RIAA hunt down misguided youths who believe music and cinema are
there for their entertainment, we no longer require sponsorship to
travel to Las Vegas.

We would like to thank the people who, in response to the
g0bbl3s@...oo.com post, offered their support and sponsorship. We
gratefully decline and can only say that the shining whitehat path has
brought us much fortune. So much in fact, that we now prefer fortune over
fame. Who needs to be admired by pimpled pseudo-blackhats hanging on to
their misguided ideals of non-disclosure and angst ridden diatribes when
you can hang out with Alyssa Milano (thanks MPAA!) in LA VIP rooms. Not
us. ";PPppPPPpppPPP".

You wanted rockstar? We gave you rockstar. After all, we only play for
cash.

Love,
Team Bugtraq Security