From: toddtowles at brookshires.com (Todd Towles)
Subject: [ok] Possible Virus/Trojan

Sorry guys, I just noticed in my Outlook that the attachment name was really
"New Southern California wildfire erupts.avi (spaces) .exe"

It was released to me after being blocked, but Outlook blocks access to exe
files. Therefore I don't have a direct copy of it to look into. I am trying
to find another copy somewhere.

That means the file name was the same as the header. If I was going to
custom make a fake e-mail to send to one person, it wouldn't be so
automatically looking.