From: toddtowles at brookshires.com (Todd Towles)
Subject: [ok] Possible Virus/Trojan

Hey FD,

I have seen some information about the file I received on Friday. It is
malware for sure.

I was the only person in the company to receive it. It isn't detectable by
my up-to-date AV as of yet. Plus as we all saw this weekend it appeared to
grab news headlines.

Some of us found this hard to believe this weekend, but then we saw MyDoom-O
slow Google on a global scale days later. Maybe the impossible is more
possible now. I will release more information on the file when I get it.

Thanks for everyone help in this manner. FYI, I have yet to see another
e-mail of this type.

-Todd