From: chromazine at sbcglobal.net (Steve Kudlak)
Subject: Fwd: SeeWhatYouShare.com

In my not so humble opinion, Cryptomer has been doing a good job of finding
interesting things and outting them up for Publice View. MI6 really is
kind of
irritated by them..

I think the folks who favour the "Induce Act" and stuff like that are
floating stories
and stuff like that. It is a usual habit of lobbyists and PR folks to
call up some news
agency and drop some "goody" into their hands about some  thing to steer
thing in
their direction. I know some of the crowd into that sort of stuff in
Southern Ca.lifornia
and they are pretty good.

There is a big fight brewing over P2P. If one wants to embarass
irritiate liberal democrats
bug them about this issue. This is why if one wants to be freedom loving
and political one
has to keep one's independence. So I have one set of people I will
support for Presidential
Things which I hope if I can help elect their guys that I can give them
static if they get
in. I doubt conservatove republicans will listen to me. Althought
surprisingly several in
California did once and we got the Computer Crime Bill made much less
Dracoian.

Have Fun,
Sends Steve