From: randallm at fidmail.com (RandallM)
Subject: Cool Web Search Michael: take up the slack!

Michael,
Very interesting that you would say you'd like to do battle. The below link
is a cashed page of the author of
CWShredder/Hijack this  who states on his web page (I could only get the
cash version
http://64.233.167.104/search?sourceid=navclient-menuext
<http://64.233.167.104/search?sourceid=navclient-menuext&q=cache:http%3A//ww
w.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/> &q=cache:http%3A//www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/
Home page unreachable at the moment:
http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/index.html):

June 28, 2004:Alright, this will be my last update for a while. I have a lot
of things going on that are not spyware-related in the next few months and
frankly I find these more important than the spyware-related issues. I'm
sorry if that offends you, but I simply don't have the time to do both at
the same time. I hope you'll understand.

July 1 2004, I will be graduating from the University of Utrecht and receive
my Masters Degree in Science (chemistry, specifically).
September 1 2004, I will start a second study at the same university. I'm
not sure what the English name for this study is (in Dutch it's
Informatiekunde) but it's in the Computer Sciences field.

Right now, my email inbox is overflowing with over 2700 emails which I can't
possibly answer all. These 2700 are two-thirds of about 4000, the remaining
one-third being spam and email viruses which I've already deleted. (For
god's sake people, get some decent antivirus protection, that's nearly 1300
emails from Windows systems infected with email spewing trojans.)

I'm sure he would have variants and stuff to help you get started.

Message: 34