From: toddtowles at brookshires.com (Todd Towles)
Subject: FullDisclosure: CWS removal tools

Randall, we have discussed CWShredder. The author stopped supporting his
program and did have a list of ever variant on this website and the methods
it used. Very tricky.

He also points out it will not stop the newest version because of the
advanced survival techniques being employed. They are starting to use
roolkit like methods to hide and rebuild if damaged. CWShredder won't get
the new version and neither will any new program.

As far as malware goes, it is a lot of malware around that is never detected
by AV or Anti-spyware software or anything else for that matter.

Sometimes humans are the best countermeasure.

Todd