From: btyson-norrman at twowaytv.co.uk (Ben)
Subject: Fortinet Firewalls

Got that bit..

A lot of these recent vulnerabilites seem quite complex to set up
content filtering rules for - does the audience really feel that you
could really get that far on top of the problem...? Hard enough writing
snort rules without trying to commercially distrubute it...?

All of the audience, that is, except pretty vacant who has a rather more
difinitive answer :-) I think you might have hit on something there PV