From: bkfsec at sdf.lonestar.org (Barry Fitzgerald)
Subject: Re: Fwd: New possible scam method : forged websites using XUL
 (Firefox)

Below is my message to bugtraq regarding the Mozilla XUL forgery
advisory.  Please note that my post was rejected from bugtraq because
the moderator claimed openly that the "the Mozilla developers show how
amazingly out of touch they are" (his words) indicating that my message
was not relevent while the previous one, according to them, was.

I'd like to continue discussion of this issue -- and will be forced to
do so in the free venue of Full Disclosure since securityfocus' bugtraq
has shown itself to now be utterly useless.

          -Barry

note: My point is that it's a security issue, but not a vulnerability of
the code execution type, and thus not comparable to the timeframe it
took to fix IE's latest flaws.  It was also not "swept under the rug" as
it's discussion was on a public resource.  Appearently, bugtraq's
moderators think it's OK to blindly attack Mozilla but not OK to try to
clearify the issue.  Nice move, showing your true colors like this.