From: kedves at attglobal.net (Jean-Marie Monnier)
Subject: Puzzled....

Aditya, thanks a lot!

As a matter of fact, the following procedure "try rebooting in safe mode
and running the scan" provided to me by Stephen Blass
<Stephen.Blass@....edu> did the trick.

 I also got from Bernardo Quintero <bernardo@...pasec.com> this
alternate solution (untested, as the file seems to be deleted right
away, as you pointed out),
"Create a new message with scan@...ustotal.com as destination of such
e-mail Put only SCAN in the subject field
Attach the file to be scanned You will receive an e-mail with a report
of the tile analysis." Merci to all!
 jmm