From: Bart.Lansing at kohls.com (Bart.Lansing@...ls.com)
Subject: (no subject)

Discovery Date :  8/10/2004 (PHL)
Origin :   USA
Description ( updated : 8/9/2004 11:03:26 AM )
There are reports now in the USA of a malware spreading via email. The
file, price.exe, is spread as a ZIP file, and is included in a supposedly
manually-spammed email.

This price.exe file is a downloader and attempts to download a file named
2.jpg from different sites. The sites are currently inaccessible at the
time of this writing.

Infected customers also report a file named as windll.exe running in the
system.

TrendLabs is still currently analyzing the files and will soon post a more
detailed analysis.

EPS Deliverables

  Pattern

         OPR 953 for WORM_BAGLE.AC
               - Pattern under QA Testing  8/9/2004 11:23:44 AM

Thank you,
Fooks, LynnBart Lansing
Manager, Desktop Services
Kohl's IT