From: toddtowles at brookshires.com (Todd Towles)
Subject: (no subject)

Did anyone see that article about how one the latest MyDooms wasn't a MyDoom
at all, but they wanted to keep the name to avoid confusion. =)

Can't find the article, plus it is lunch time.

Listen all AV companines name MyDoom, MyDoom, how hard would it be to get
the variant name to be somewhat equal. Is the letter in front of the back?
Is there a W32 in the name? Do have mass mailers have @MM...umm nope?