From: thomas8142 at freenet.de (Thomas Loch)
Subject: AV Naming Convention

This should not be used as a replace for the virus-pattern-system! Only to
have standardized names for recently discovered but not yet named viruses.
And someone (who tells the name of a found virus nothing) can see to which
category of viruses it belongs without remembering every name

On Tuesday 10 August 2004 19:33, you wrote:
> So if I change my name the police can't find me? ;)
>
> AV companies should be able to work with any form of ID. Use their local
> until an agreement as been made.

P.S. AV companies should be able to work __together__ and that __without__ any
kind of naming. They should find those digital bastards and neutralize them!